Increase your confidence and ability to meet life's challenges
Learning basics – punches, blocks and kicks -will improve your coordination, and your understanding of your own capacities.
LEARN EFFECTIVE SELF-DEFENSE
We teach self defences that will work for you: the less than gentle Art of Physiological Disruption!
We train at the All Saints Church Hall in Ainslie on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Beginners' classes are from 6.30 to 8.00 pm.
Your don't have to be fit to start, but you will become fitter, and gain coordination, flexibility, strentgh and mental fitness.
The Way of The White Dragon
Pai Lum or White Dragon Kung Fu is a path along the Way, a path of life. Pai Lum is taught in the Fire Dragon Kung Fu Club, and offers prospective students a traditional Kung Fu, with Chinese philosophy, Chi Gung, meditation and the achievement of harmony.
Safety is important to us.
Our instructors are all qualified in the COVID Safe Martial Arts School
Certification Program from the Martial Arts Industry Association
Benefits of Kung Fu
- Well-Being: You will find a sense of harmony within yourself and in your life. With your mind and body working in concert, you will be able to achieve your dreams!
- Effective self-defence: Minimum effort for maximum result. Learn the art of physiological disruption. Frankly, if you have to defend yourself, we teach you some very nasty techniques and tactics!
- Health: You will increase your cario-vascular fitness, physical strength and flexibility. Learn how to breathe better, and improve your coordination.
- Respect: Respect for yourself and others is a key aspect of training. And we help each other achieve our best - Pai Lum is a Family style, where we take care of each other, to help us reach our potential as people as well as martial artists.
- Resilience: We teach meditation and Chi Gung as part of our classes. Mindfulness training helps deal with stress, and provides resilience to combat the challenges of modern day life, increasing your self-confidence and self esteem.
GRAND MASTER NEAL HARDY
CHIEF INSTRUCTOR OF FIRE DRAGON AUSTRALIA
Grand Master Neal Hardy is Chief Instructor of Fire Dragon Australia.
He has been training since 1981, earning his Black Belt in Ireland in 1986. Master Hardy commenced public classes in Pai Lum Kung Fu in Canberra's Inner North in 1995.
He is now a 10th Higher Level and Grand Master of the Shaolin White Dragon Australian Branch.
STARTING IS AS EASY AS 1,2,3 ...
1. BOOK A FREE INTRO
Come along to class, 15 minutes before the start (at 6.15 pm) so that we can do the paperwork, and introduce you to how we train
BOOK FREE CLASS
2. SET YOUR GOALS
You will start with no grade, and when you have learned your basic techniques and forms, you will be eligible to earn your first grade – White Sash.
BOOK FREE CLASS
3. FEEL YOUR BEST
Kung Fu is among the best strategies to manage stress. It releases endorphins, teaches you to concentrate in the moment, and to move, and think - laterally.
BOOK FREE CLASS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Cancel any time.
Come and try your first class on us!
An annual insurance fee of $40 is payable in January or on your second lesson.
Lifetime membership of $60 is payable within two weeks of starting.
NO MORE EXCUSES